共有5076人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:averaging 45.6 points, 582.5 yards an

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
yuguhun
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:18 积分:1590 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2015/1/9 16:44:46
averaging 45.6 points, 582.5 yards an  发帖心情 Post By:2015/4/15 14:07:02

PHILADELPHIA -- Union College won its first NCAA hockey title Saturday night, scoring three times in a 1:54 span in the first period in a 7-4 victory over Minnesota on Saturday night. Nike Air Max 90 Outlet Italia . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. "The staple of our team all year -- we come in waves," Union captain Mat Bodie said. "All three of those goals were pack-of-wolf goals where we were just throwing the puck on net." Bodie, Shayne Gostisbehere, Max Novak and Kevin Sullivan also scored and Colin Stevens made 36 saves for Union (32-6-4), the 2,200-student liberal arts college in Schenectady, N.Y., that competes in Division III in all other sports. "I dont think anyone will call us Cinderella anymore," said Gostisbehere, who had a goal and two assists. "These guys, my brothers, they do everything for me. I dont care about anything else, were national champions." Justin Kloos, Sam Warning, Taylor Cammarata and Hudson Fasching scored for Minnesota (28-7-6). Adam Wilcox stopped 41 shots for the five-time champion Gophers. "Both teams are better defensively than a 7-4 score shows," Bodie said. "Its just one of those games where crazy bounces happen. We just wanted to stick with our process. We thought we were playing pretty well and great things happened." Cammarata pulled Minnesota within one with the lone goal in the second period, but Novak restored the two-goal cushion on a deflection at 5:31 of the third. Fasching cut it to 5-4 with a power-play goal with 3:40 left. Sullivan put it away with 1:22 to go, and Bodie scored into an empty net with 44.2 seconds remaining. "Just one shift at a time," Bodie said. "This is the biggest game of our lives, hands down, but youve got to treat it like any other game. It was tough, I had people texting me, people calling me and stuff, and, you know, it was real tough to keep that mindset, but with our sport psychologist we were able to get that done." Kloos opened the scoring on a rebound 2:37 into the first period. Gostisbehere responded by weaving through three opponents and beating Wilcox with a wrist shot to glove side at 9:26. "He controlled the game," Minnesota coach Don Lucia said. "From my vantage point, he was the best player on the ice tonight." Less than a minute later, Warning squeaked a bad-angle shot between Stevens and the pipe to put Minnesota up 2-1. Union won its final 12 games and went 16-0-1 in its last 17. Ciampini scored three goals in the Dutchmens 5-4 victory over Boston College in the semifinals Thursday night. The Dutchmen have competed in Division I since 1991-92. Minnesota lost for the seventh time in the title game. The Gophers were making their first appearance in the championship game since winning its second straight title in 2003. NOTES: Union last met Minnesota in 2010-11, when it won 3-2 in Minneapolis. The overall series is tied 2-2 . ... Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren dropped the ceremonial first puck. Holmgren played for the 1974-75 Minnesota team that lost to Michigan Tech in the national title game. ... The 2015 Frozen Four will be played at TD Garden in Boston. Nike Air Max 90 Ice Prezzo . Headlining the 27 players were first-round NHL draftees Rasmus Ristolainen and Teuvo Teravainen. Both players are returnees from the 2013 Finnish World Junior team. Nike Blazer Basse . Wigginton, 36, was released by the St. Louis Cardinals in July after hitting .158 in 57 at-bats. Hes a career .261 hitter with 169 home runs. Marlins third basemen totalled three homers and 44 RBIs in 2013, worst in the majors in both categories.The visiting Calgary Dinos (9-1) and top-ranked Marauders (10-0) will meet for the first time in history to decide the Mitchell Bowl and a trip to the Vanier Cup. You can see the game on TSN and TSN Mobile TV beginning at 4pm et/1pm pt. Both squads repeated as conference champions in record-setting fashion last weekend. Calgary became the first team to claim five consecutive Canada West banners thanks to 38-14 Hardy Cup win over Regina, while McMasters 30-13 defeat of Guelph in the Yates Cup championship game marked the 20th win in a row overall for the reigning Vanier Cup champion Marauders dating back to last year, a new CIS standard. Fireworks are expected at Ron Joyce Stadium as the contest will feature the top two offences in the country. The Dinos ranked first in points (47.5), total yards (592.1) and passing yards (374.6) per outing during the regular season, while the Marauders finished second in all three categories averaging 45.6 points, 582.5 yards and 370.0 passing yards. "When you get two programs like this, it is a showcase of CIS football to the fullest," said Calgary head coach Blake Nill, who has the luxury of an offensive line that includes three CFL draft picks in Kirby Fabien, Carson Rockhill and Reed Alexander. "Ive told my team we will have to play our best game on Saturday. Were looking forward to it and we will be ready to play." "Were used to playing in the cold, so weather wont be an issue," said third-year quarterback and Hec Crighton Trophy nominee Eric Dzwilewski, who led the nation this fall with a Canada West record completion percentage of 70.6. "Im pretty excited to be in this game and well be ready."t; Added linebacker Mike Edem, the Canada West defensive player of the year: "Coach has had us watching a lot of film. Nike Air Max 90 Donna. Weve been watching most of the McMaster games to see if we can pick up tendencies. Coach will have us prepared." The Marauders, who claimed their first Vanier Cup a year ago thanks to a memorable 41-38 overtime win against Laval in Vancouver, were represented at the media conference by head coach Stefan Ptaszek, quarterback Kyle Quinlan and linebacker Aram Eisho. "I told my kids that once we got through Yates Cup, we are going to the Show," said Ptaszek, who hopes to lead McMaster to its first-ever Bowl win at home following losses in 2000, 2002 and 2003. "These young men have had a productive year, and getting out of Ontario is no small feat. Calgary is one of the strongest rosters Ive seen in my years involved in CIS football, but were excited for the opportunity and well be ready." "We had so many of our fans travel last year and they flew all over the country to support us. To play this game in our backyard, were pretty excited for our fans," said Quinlan, a fifth-year pivot who is also in the running for the Hec Crighton Trophy and had a playoff run for the ages in 2011 when he was named MVP of the Yates Cup, Uteck Bowl and Vanier Cup. Eisho, the OUA defensive MVP, offered his take on trying to slow down the powerful Calgary offence. "No doubt about it, they play well on offence. They run the ball well, they throw the ball well, but to be the best you have to beat the best. Coach Knox (McMaster defensive coordinator) is an evil genius and well be ready on Saturday." cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

averaging 45.6 points, 582.5 yards an

签名